Half Time And Full Time betting market are extremely familiar concepts for those who participate in football betting today. Players will make a decision to choose either Half Time or Full Time, depending on the needs of each player. Selecting the handicap will have a great influence on the player’s ability to win. So, players should join Ufabetsg.com to learn about Full Time and Half Time.
What is Half Time and Full Time?
Half Time or Full Time is used by players to predict the soccer score at the bookmakers like Ufabetsg.com or Tf88 biz. When participating in Half Time / Full Time handicap betting, players should note that only during the official time of play, including any overtime for a single match or entire match. Note that overtime and penalty shootouts are not included.
Depending on each bookmarker, there will be specific rules about the handicap, the bet and the playing time that apply to each handicap.
Symbols In The Half Time And Full Time Markets
When participating in Half Time or Full Time betting at gogbets, players need to have knowledge of some of the following symbols:
- HT (Half Time): Used to indicate the time to play in the first half.
- FT (Full Time): Used to indicate game time.
- H (Home): Used to refer to the home team.
- D (Draw): Draw.
- A (Away): Away team.
- HH (Home – Home): Player bets the home team to win the first half and the whole match.
- HA (Home – Away): Player bets the home team to win the first half and the away team to win the whole match.
- AA (Away – Away): The player chooses the away team to win the first half and the whole match.
- DD (Draw – Draw): Player bets the first half to draw and draw the whole match.
- HD (Home – Draw): Player bets the home team to win the first half and the match both teams draw.
- DH (Draw – Home): Player bets on the first half of two teams to draw, and the home team will win the whole match.
- AH (Away – Home): Player bet the away team wins the first half, the home team wins the whole match.
- DA (Draw – Away): Player bets on both teams to draw in the 1st half and the away team wins the whole match.
- AD (Away – Draw): Wager on the 1st half of the away team to win; the whole draw.
- DD (Draw – Draw): Bet on both 1st half and full match.
When Should Players Bet Half Time And Full Time?
When players should join Half-time and Full-time markets:
- When either team has a loose defense; The other team is the team that scored the first goal. However, the results at the end of the match were reversed. So for this type of market, hit HT / FT; weak / strong team; i.e. the weak team will also be able to score first in the first half but the strong team will win at the end of the match.
- In the event that the strong team takes the lead in the first half; next to the strong team were penalized for some reason. At this time, players should choose HT / FT which means strong win / draw. Or can choose strong win / weak win.
- In some cases, even though the outcome of the match is a 0-0 draw, players still have a chance to win the HT / Ft with a Draw / Draw bet. At the same time all HT / FT bet codes at the beginning of the match cannot be won but will be refunded by the dealer and considered never bet.
Experience When Playing Half Time and Full Time
Players on football betting forums can find out about the Half Time and Full Time handicap experience right below:
Considering the recent performance of the two teams; squad; confrontation history.
Tactics often used by the team. This is considered a very important factor because it determines the ability to score. In matches where both teams are highly defending, it is likely that the first half will Draw.
For teams that have a big difference, choosing the stronger team in HT and FT should be given priority.
Do not choose the matches with two teams with equal strength to play Half Time and Full Time.
With the introduction of Half Time and Full Time markets recently; Hopefully players will have more options when participating in playing football betting. Ufabetsg.com will fully support, update the rate on the daily rate board for players to refer.
Recommended: How To Play Bridge Cards Game At Online Casino